Download NaturalReader for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Naturalsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download NaturalReader latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The Most Powerful Text to Speech Reader
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Experience high quality text to speech solutions with NaturalReader Online, NaturalReader Software, and NaturalReader Commercial. An easy-to-use software with natural-sounding voices can read to you any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails.
- Text to Speech
- Works with PDF, Docx, TXT and ePub
- Change speed and speaker
- Floating bar to read text in other applications
Text to Speech
Convert any text or document into natural-sounding voices.
Supports PDF, Docx, and text documents.
OCR with Printed Documents
OCR function can convert printed characters into digital text. This allows you to listen to your printed files or edit it in a word-processing program.
OCR with eBooks
OCR can be used to convert screenshots of text from eBook desktop apps, such as Kindle, into speech and audio files.
Converts text into audio files.
Preserves the original formatting of PDF files.
It is a text to speech web application with high quality premium voices for personal use only. Login from any computer to convert any written text such as MS Word, PDF files, non-DRM eBooks, and webpages into spoken natural sounding speech.
The NaturalReader Commercial version allows you to redistribute the generated audio files. This means that you can use audio files in YouTube videos, e-Learning modules, public announcements or broadcasts, or any other such business, public, or commercial purposes.
Any purpose such as: narration for Youtube videos, eLearning material, public use and broadcasts.
The Commercial version’s AudioMaker interface was designed to better help you manage and arrange your text and audio output options.
Using SSML tags, you can now add tone and emphasis to any selected word. Combined with the Pronunciation Editor, this allows you even more freedom in controlling not only what the voices say, but also how they deliver.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install NaturalReader for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept NaturalReader End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for NaturalReader in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Text to Speech
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 32 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Naturalsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.