Download MyKeyFinder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Abelssoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download MyKeyFinder latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Misplaced one of those pesky product keys? MyKeyFinder’s got you covered!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
MyKeyFinder scans the registry and presents the result as a clean list to product keys – restored. Also scans external hard disks with a Windows installation for product keys.
Product keys – restored
Directly after the start, MyKeyFinder starts its path towards your PC and scans certain areas of the windows registry. After 1-2 minutes, it shows you all product keys in a clean list.
Product keys might be stored at different locations, and may even be available multiple times. It filters and removes all invalid keys and all duplicate entries, so that you don’t have to worry about it.
Various export options: Need to print your product keys? It can export the keys as a PDF, print them, or even copy them to your clipboard.
Search- and filter function
The search- and filter function is able to find every serial number you need. A blacklist filters excessive or outdated numbers to guarantee a better overview.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install MyKeyFinder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept MyKeyFinder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for MyKeyFinder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Abelssoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.