Download Music Label for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by code:aero - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Music Label latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Catalog CDs, vinyls and music from your hard drive, etc.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Catalog CDs, vinyls and music from your hard drive, etc with Music Label. Search and sort your music in any imaginable way, create and maintain playlists for every occasion and export your music to a variety of formats (including PDF and Excel). Easily bring more value to your music collection by knowing what you music is at all times? Be reminded of golden oldies and feel safe in case you ever need your insurance.
- Quickly get your music library organized by scanning your hard drive, audio CDs or typing the title.
- Catalog any type of media (CD, vinyl, SACD, MP3, WMA, OGG, etc).
- Scan your hard drive to find music files and add them to your collection
- Keep track of CDs on loan with the built-in loan manager.
- Search and sort your collection with one click.
- Print reports and watch a variety of statistics.
- Handle box sets with ease.
- Export to various formats (HTML, XML, PDF, Excel, etc). (Pro Edition Only)
- Keep a list of wanted and ordered items.
- Create any number of databases of any size.
- Touch gesture support.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Music Label for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Music Label End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Music Label in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Editor
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 17 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by code:aero. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.