Download Movavi 360 Video Editor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Movavi 360 Video Editor
by Movavi - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Movavi 360 Video Editor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Create and edit 360° videos in no time, Add filters, titles, transitions, and soundtracks & Quickly export your video and share it on YouTube.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Upload video from a 360° camera to the program. Trim and cut the footage on the timeline, remove unwanted segments, improve image quality. Overlay text on your video, choose from 60+ filters and 30+ transitions. Add your own music or pick from the built-in library. Export your final video to your computer or smartphone, or upload it to YouTube right from the program.
Navigate freely around the preview window in 360° mode.
Tweak brightness, saturation, and other parameters manually or automatically.
Ultra HD video support
Upload and export videos in resolutions of up to 4K.
Picture in picture
Insert multiple videos into your original 360° footage.
Change the background of your video and transport your subjects anywhere you want.
Control the speed of your footage to create slow-motion or speeded-up effects.
Equalize, remove background noise, normalize volume, add sound effects.
Highlight and conceal
Control the focus to concentrate your viewer’s attention on a specific subject; blur out parts of your video.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Movavi 360 Video Editor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Movavi 360 Video Editor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Movavi 360 Video Editor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 51 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Movavi. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.