Download Mouse Jiggler for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Alistair Young - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Mouse Jiggler latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- "Fake" mouse input to Windows, and jiggle the mouse pointer back and forth.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Mouse Jiggler is a very simple piece of software whose sole function is to “fake” mouse input to Windows, and jiggle the mouse pointer back and forth. Useful for avoiding screensavers or other things triggered by idle detection that, for whatever reason, you can’t turn off any other way; or as a quick way to stop a screensaver activating during an installation or when monitoring a long operation without actually having to muck about with the screensaver settings.
How to Use Mouse Jiggler?
Simply run the MouseJiggle.exe included in the release .zip file. Check the “Enable jiggle?” checkbox to start jiggling the mouse pointer; uncheck it to stop. The jiggle is slight enough that you should be able to use the computer normally even with jiggling enabled.
The ‘Zen jiggle?’ checkbox enables a mode in which the pointer is jiggled ‘virtually’ – the system believes it to be moving and thus screen saver activation, etc., is prevented, but the pointer does not actually move.
To minimize Mouse Jiggler to the system tray, click the button marked with a green, down-pointing arrow.
If you want to start the Mouse Jiggler with jiggling already enabled, run the MouseJiggle.exe with either the -j or –jiggle command-line switch.
The “-z” / “–zen” command-line switch forces zen jiggling to be enabled for the current (and future) invocations of MouseJiggler.
(Added in 1.5+): The “-m” / “–minimized” command-line switch tells MouseJiggler to start already minimized.
(Added in 1.8+): The “-h” / “–help” command-line switch displays version and help information.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Mouse Jiggler for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Mouse Jiggler End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Mouse Jiggler in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 40 Kb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Alistair Young. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.