Download Mixed Reality Portal for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Mixed Reality Portal
by Microsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Mixed Reality Portal latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Dive into more than 3,000 games and VR experiences from Steam®VR and Microsoft Store.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Discover Windows Mixed Reality and dive into more than 3,000 games and VR experiences from Steam®VR and Microsoft Store. Get extraordinary access to live sports and entertainment and connect with others in the ultimate high-octane VR gaming experience.* Download this app to set up and manage Windows Mixed Reality on your PC.
Windows Mixed Reality also requires a compatible headset and compatible PC running the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1809 or later. If you’re running an earlier version of Windows, you can find Mixed Reality Portal in the Start menu.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Mixed Reality Portal for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Mixed Reality Portal End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Mixed Reality Portal in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Game Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 15 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.