Download Minecraft for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Microsoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Minecraft latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Minecraft is an action/adventure game for windows from Mojang Synergies AB & Microsoft. A game about placing blocks and going on adventures.. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows.
Minecraft Main Features
Skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community! Find out more at minecraft.net/marketplace.
Skins, texture, and mash-up packs! We have biome settlers, city folk, town folk, and more!
ADD-ONS! Learn more at minecraft.net/addons, where you can try some examples for free or learn to create your own.
Adventure Time mash-up with all your favorite characters, the Land of Ooo, a bespoke texture set, and original soundtrack!
Xbox Live support, including achievements
Marketplace: the best way to connect to a universe of content, including community creations!
Forest mansions, complete with illagers, totem of undying!
Skyrim mash-up pack
Barter with a cartographer for a treasure map and sling your supplies into a shulker box.
Frostwalking and mending enchantments will assist you on your journey.
Creators can now dye beds, smelt ingots, and build with the fancypants new blocks: glazed terracotta and concrete.
For creators, data driven movement for new Add-Ons and game rules for Adventure mode
Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at http://minecraft.net/realms.
The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
Spooky witches and their huts, complete with cauldrons filled with random potions and the ability to dye armor
Redstone! Pistons, comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, and more!
Ocelots! And bunnies!
Slash commands to let you tweak how the game plays you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Minecraft for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Minecraft End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Minecraft in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Games
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 40 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.