Download MindGenius for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Mindgenius - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download MindGenius latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Provides the perfect solution for planning and managing projects.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
MindGenius provides the perfect solution for planning and managing projects. Start with something most project management software skips over: brainstorming the actions your project will require. A mind map makes this process simple and enjoyable. Then MindGenius makes it just as easy to assign resources, set durations and dependencies, review progress, and revise your plan – with remarkable flexibility.
Make every meeting purposeful and focused. Solve problems faster, and more thoroughly. Jump-start any writing project. Boost your creativity. It will help you plan and guide your meetings to keep everyone on track and get more done.
Visual project management sees the left (logical) and right (creative) sides of your brain working together to enhance planning, productivity and reporting on projects. Studies have found that more brain neurons are dedicated to sight than any other sense and 95% of cognitive information is perceived through sight.
What begins as a brainstorm can turn into a project plan with features for planning, scheduling and monitoring small to medium sized projects.
Visually capture and structure ideas and information for clearer thinking and better communication. Analyse the information with categories and filters.
Educators & Students
MindGenius is a powerful tool for educators and students. Mind mapping can stimulate your best thinking and boost your creativity.
For educators, mind maps are perfectly suited to generating course outlines, lesson plans, and meeting agendas.
Students can use this powerful knowledge tool for note-taking and studying. Use color and images to highlight important insights and information. MindGenius also is a great way to launch virtually any writing project – from a term paper to a doctoral thesis.
When you start a free trial, we’ll show you how to experience the benefits right away. Let our quick-start videos guide you through the basics.
Break your workload down into manageable tasks, identify and prioritise the right things to do and visually plan your activities to move work forward.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install MindGenius for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept MindGenius End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for MindGenius in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 129 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Mindgenius. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.