Download Microsoft Project Professional for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Microsoft Project Professional
by Microsoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Microsoft Project Professional latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easily plan and collaborate on projects from virtually anywhere.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Microsoft Project Professional makes it easy to plan and collaborate on projects from virtually anywhere. Deliver all types of projects successfully by keeping your projects, resources and teams on track.
Use pre-built Project templates make sure you get your projects started quickly and on the right path.
Familiar automated scheduling tools help reduce inefficiencies and training time. Multiple timelines make it easier to visualize complex schedules.
Manage resources effectively
Resource management tools help you build project teams, request needed resources, and create more efficient schedules.
Make smart decisions
Built-in reports support informed decisions by helping project stakeholders visualize data to gain insights across projects.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Microsoft Project Professional for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Microsoft Project Professional End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Microsoft Project Professional in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 275 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.