Download MemHistory (Memory History Tool) for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
MemHistory (Memory History Tool)
by Lat-Ton® - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download MemHistory (Memory History Tool) latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Memory and CPU usage monitoring utility.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
MemHistory or Memory History Tool is a freeware and compact memory and CPU usage monitoring utility. A portable system software with antivirus integration to compute and gather historical data of Microsoft Windows Memory and CPU Usage and of Running Processes in real-time.
Highlights of MemHistory
Memory History Tool supports latest Windows Editions and Windows Server Operating Systems as well.
Diagnose system memory historical data, monitor CPU usage and find processes which consuming the highest amount of memory.
View per-process memory usage graphs for selected or all processes and many more functions.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install MemHistory (Memory History Tool) for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept MemHistory (Memory History Tool) End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for MemHistory (Memory History Tool) in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hardware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Lat-Ton®. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.