Download MediaInfo for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by MediaInfo - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download MediaInfo latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats.
- View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML…).
- Customise these viewing formats.
- Export information as text, CSV, HTML…
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available.
- Integrate with the shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu).
- Internationalisation: display any language on any operating system.
- Localisation capability
Format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration…
Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order…
Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, language, bit rate…
Text: format, codec id, language of subtitle…
Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters…
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install MediaInfo for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept MediaInfo End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for MediaInfo in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio EditorCategory: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by MediaInfo. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.