Download Media Creation Tool for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Media Creation Tool
by Microsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Media Creation Tool latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Official Windows 10 downloading and upgrade tool from microsoft.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Media Creation Tool is an official Windows 10 downloading and upgrade tool from microsoft.
Use Media Creation Tool to Download Windows 10 ISO Image to PC or USB
Select Download tool, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
On the License terms page, if you accept the license terms, select Accept.
On the What do you want to do? page, select Upgrade this PC now, and then select Next.
After downloading and installing, the tool will walk you through how to set up Windows 10 on your PC. All Windows 10 editions are available when you select Windows 10, except for Enterprise edition. For more information on Enterprise edition, go to the Volume Licensing Service Center.
If you don’t have a license to install Windows 10 and have not yet previously upgraded to it, you can purchase a copy here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-10.
If you previously upgraded to Windows 10 on this PC and you’re reinstalling it, you don’t need to enter a product key. Your copy of
Windows 10 will automatically activate later using your digital license.
When Windows 10 is ready to install, you’ll see a recap of what you’ve chosen, and what will be kept through the upgrade. Select Change what to keep to set whether you would like to Keep personal files and apps, or Keep personal files only, or choose to keep Nothing during the upgrade.
Save and close any open apps and files you may be running, and when you’re ready, select Install.
It might take some time to install Windows 10, and your PC will restart a few times. Make sure you don’t turn off your PC.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Media Creation Tool End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Media Creation Tool in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 18.56 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.