Download LizardSystems Network Scanner for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
LizardSystems Network Scanner
by LizardSystems - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download LizardSystems Network Scanner latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- IP scanner tool for analyzing networks
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Network Scanner is an IP scanner that is used for scanning both large corporate networks that have hundred thousands of computers along with small home networks with several computers. While the program can scan a list of IP addresses, computers and ranges of IP addresses, the number of computers and subnets is unlimited.
Network Scanner will show you all the shared resources, including system and hidden NetBIOS (Samba) shared resources along with FTP and web resources. To audit network computers or use it to search for available network resources, both network administrators and regular users can use Network Scanner.
Network Scanner will not only find network computers and shared resources, but also check its access rights which the user can mount as a network drive or open them in Explorer or in their browser. You can easily export the results of scanning the network to an XML, HTML or text file or store them in the program itself.
Easy to use. Even an inexperienced user will be able to scan the network with just a few clicks.
Good performance. The program uses multi-threaded scanning. The network scan rate achieves thousands of computers per minute.
Scalability. You can either scan several computers or entire subnets.
Flexible filtering options. You can filter the results by type of resource or access rights.
Customizable computer status check. The program checks if the computer is on/off not only with a ping, but also with a connection to the ports specified by the user.
Retrieving the NetBIOS or domain computer name (defined by the user).
You will see all available computer resources. Not only getting NetBIOS resources, but also scanning for FTP and web servers.
Network resource audit. The program will check access rights to resources (read/write) both for the current user and for any specified user.
Available to all users. No administrator privileges are required for scanning.
Exporting the scan results. You can export them to html, txt or xml.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install LizardSystems Network Scanner for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept LizardSystems Network Scanner End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for LizardSystems Network Scanner in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by LizardSystems. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.