Download Leawo iTransfer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Leawo - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Leawo iTransfer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Transfer Data among iOS Devices, PC and iTunes Quickly & Safely.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Leawo iTransfer makes it easy to transfer data among ios devices, pc and itunes quickly and safely. Easy-to-use transfer software for transferring apps, music, videos, ebooks, photos and Camera Roll files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs.
Advantages & Main Features of Leawo iTransfer
As one of the best alternatives to iTunes, it helps users to get rid of the sync of iTunes, and makes the data transfers of iPhone, iPad and iPod easy to be done. It also supports to backup iPhone, iPad and iPod to PCs without any data loss.
- Backup iPhone, iPad and iPod in seconds and Transfer large files and amount of files fast and stablely.
- Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease and without the sync of iTunes.
- Transfer various kinds of files, including apps, music, movies, TV shows, ringtones, ebooks, photos and Camera Roll files.
- Make iPhone, iPad and iPod as flash disks.
- Fully support latest iOS 9 and iDevices, such as iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Leawo iTransfer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Leawo iTransfer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Leawo iTransfer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 38 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Leawo. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.