Download LanSend for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by LizardSystems - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download LanSend latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Invaluable tool for system administrators for sending out instant messages to network users.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
LanSend is an invaluable tool for system administrators for sending out instant messages to network users. LanSend has a simple, logical GUI and enables you to send a message to multiple users on your LAN with just a few mouse clicks. No additional software needs to be installed on users’ machines for them to receive messages..
It allows you to compose messages quickly using a variety of different templates. The creation of new templates for mass-messaging users is supported. Messages can be sent to users of all machines, including those connected locally as well as those using a remote desktop. LanSend can be minimized to the system tray and accessed with a single mouse click to send messages to recipients.
- Quick and easy method of sending messages to multiple network users
- Messages sent instantly
- No additional software is required on recipients’ computers
- No dedicated server or Internet access required
- Messages sent to machines running Windows XP and later
- Compatibility with the Terminal Server
- Does not use Messenger service to send messages
- Use of message templates and template variables
- Ability for users to create custom groups from a list of network machines
- Messaging to user groups
- Logging of sent messages
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install LanSend for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept LanSend End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for LanSend in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by LizardSystems. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.