Download Kodu for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Microsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Kodu latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Create games on the PC and Xbox via a simple visual programming language.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Kodu lets kids create games on the PC and Xbox via a simple visual programming language. It is a rich tool for narrative creation and storytelling. Also, it demonstrates that programming is a creative medium. Kodu helps children with critical thinking, breaking a complex goal into manageable steps, and iterate on the design process
It introduces the logic and problem solving of programming. Introduces conditions and sequences, which teaches cause and effect. Kodu can be taught by any teacher, no previous programming expertise required.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Kodu for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Kodu End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Kodu in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Gb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.