Download KeyDepot for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Abelssoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download KeyDepot latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Your own password depot - the most effieicent way to manage passwords
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
KeyDepot is your own password depot – the most effieicent way to manage passwords. Save all your login information clearly in self-defined categories. Stores your password data using the AES-256 algorithm, which is approved in the U.S. for state documents classified top secret. The brand new security check monitors if one of your logins has been comprimised in a known hack, and alerts you as soon as possible.
KeyDepot Key Features
Always stay on top
In the summary view, you can get an overview of your saved passwords or you can let them display, sorted by self-defined categories.
It uses the highly secure AES-256 algorithm, which is approved in the U.S. for state documents classified top secret.
You can call straight from within the program a desired web page and then let complete the login data for each respective text box for username and password with just one click. It really is that quick and easy!
The score shows how strong the overall security level of your passwords is, and which weaknesses lead to potential security issues.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install KeyDepot for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept KeyDepot End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for KeyDepot in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Password Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 35 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abelssoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.