Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by AO Kaspersky Lab - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Protect everything on your PC… to help keep you safe from viruses, spyware & Trojans – and help stop ransomware locking up all your files.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Kaspersky Anti-Virus protects everything on your PC to help keep you safe from viruses, spyware & Trojans and help stop ransomware locking up all your files.
- Defends against viruses, ransomware & more.
- Lets your PC perform… as it’s meant to.
- Simplifies security – with online control.
- Protects against viruses, malware, cyber threats and spyware.
- Improves your PC performances.
- Simplifies security via easy online control.
Safeguards your PC and all the precious things you store on it
Protect your PC from infections & ransomware – including WannaCry – and also helps you to avoid dangerous websites.
Get protection that won’t slow you down… so you can do more of the things you really want to do.
Want security that senses dangers & automatically adapts to protect whatever you do? Get a FREE trial of Kaspersky Security Cloud.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Kaspersky Anti-Virus End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Kaspersky Anti-Virus in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Anti-Malware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 160 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by AO Kaspersky Lab. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.