Download K-Lite Codec Pack for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
K-Lite Codec Pack
by Codec Guide - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download K-Lite Codec Pack 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- All necessary video and audio codecs in one package.
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
One of the essential software to be installed on your Windows 11 is a codec pack. The codec pack will enable you to play videos and audio. It contains all necessary codecs for different video and audio formats, including modern formats like mp4, aac, mp3, mkv and more.
K-Lite Codec Pack comes as the most popular and most versatile codec pack available. Moreover, It supports 64 bit systems and is time tested.
Regardless of the media you want to play, you will be able get a great playback experience by just installing this package.
K-Lite Codec Pack Full, Basic, Standard and Mega
This codec pack comes in four variants to suite any need of its users. For average users, it is recommended to install the basic or the standard package. Full and mega variants are for advanced users who want to encode or edit videos.
K-Lite Codec Pack Basic: contains everything you need to play all the common video file formats. Such as AVI, MKV, MP4, OGM, and FLV. This pack is for those who like a small no-nonsense pack. It is small, but powerful.
K-Lite Codec Pack Standard: contains a few additional features compared to the basic variant. It contains Media Player Classic, which is an excellent player for video files. This pack is recommended for the average user.
K-Lite Codec Pack Full: has some extras compared to the standard variant. It additionally contains GraphStudioNext, and a few extra DirectShow filters.
K-Lite Codec Pack Mega: is the most complete pack. It additionally contains VFW/ACM codecs for video encoding/editing.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept K-Lite Codec Pack End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for K-Lite Codec Pack in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- Codec Packs
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 59 Mb
- Last Updated
This App is developed and updated by Codec Guide. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.