Download iSpy for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by DeveloperInABox.com - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download iSpy latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free, open source video surveillance platform. The worlds leading open source surveillance software for Windows PCs
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
iSpy runs as an installed windows application with a full local User Interface. Remote access and web services (Email/ SMS/ Twitter/ Cloud) require a subscription. It is the worlds leading open source surveillance software for Windows PCs. Leveraging the best open source projects, It provides unsurpassed functionality, stability and extensibility. Use iSpyConnect.com to control your cameras, access live video and recorded content from anywhere in the world.
It is the most feature-rich surveillance software in the world!. Some key features include: Unlimited Cameras and Microphones (including IP and USB cameras), Motion Detection, Motion Processing, Recording, Scheduling, Audio, Remote Access, Network Audio Broadcasting, Password Protection, Desktop Recording, YouTube Uploading, Cloud Uploading, FTP, SFTP, SMS, Twitter and Email alerts.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install iSpy for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept iSpy End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for iSpy in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 30 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by DeveloperInABox.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.