Download IP Messenger for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by SHIROUZU Hiroaki - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download IP Messenger latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Pop up style LAN message communication software for multi platforms.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
IP Messenger is a pop up style LAN message communication software for multi platforms. It is based on TCP and UDP/IP. This software does not require server machine. Simple, lightweight, and free software 🙂 IPMsg software is available for MacOSX, iPhone, Android, Java, X11/GTK/GNOME and all sources supplied with protocol.
To install, run inpmsg4xx_installer.exe. (/silent, /extract or etc options will be shown by /h option) To uninstall, run uninstaller(setup.exe) in Start Menu. (Or in “Program and Features” in control panel).
To use IP Messenger, Left Single(or double) click on the icon opens a Send Message window. Right single click on the icon opens IPMsg menu such as setting, absence mode, view log, help, or etc.
Auto member detection over routers – The Member Master mode enables auto member detection over routers
Add RecvTrans(Slack or etc) – Trasnfer received messages to slack(or misc server) during lock screen.
Add Send Queue – Send Queue. If the receiver’s PC is inactive, wait to send in the background.
Add special command(ipcmd.exe) – The Special command supports “get/set absence mode” and “send/recv messages” or etc
Add Powerfull Logviewer
- Quick View/Scroll more than 100,000 messages with inline images
- High speed incremental full text search.
- Support to add comments/images
Support to relpy multiple addressees
- Auto member detect over router
- High speed file/folder transfer
- Inline image that is captured from desktop
- Safety message communication (RSA2048bit + AES256bit)
- Powerfull logviewer (v4.0 or later)
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install IP Messenger for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept IP Messenger End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for IP Messenger in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IM, Calling
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by SHIROUZU Hiroaki. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.