Download IP Camera Viewer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
IP Camera Viewer
by DeskShare - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download IP Camera Viewer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Video Monitoring Software for IP Camera.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
IP Camera Viewer allows you to view live video from your USB or IP cameras on your PC. Use any USB or IP camera is to keep an eye on your home, office, parking area or anywhere you need security. Control and view up to 4 camera feeds simultaneously. Get a live preview from multiple cameras with this light-weight application.
IP Camera Viewer’s centralized camera and layout management allows you to view your cameras from multiple remote locations on a single screen. You can change the arrangement and preview layout of the cameras, for your security needs. It allows you to individually configure video properties such as resolution and frame rate for USB cameras.
IP Camera Viewer allows you to set up a system that suits your needs. It’s absolutely free and ideal for both personal and business use.
Control and view up to 4 camera feeds simultaneously
Use IP cameras as well as Webcams
Support for 2200 camera models and counting
View cameras on Multiple Monitors
Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
Digitally zoom, even if your camera does not support it
Adjust the orientation of live feeds
Advanced Camera Functions
Adjust image settings for IP camera
Capture JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 stream from IP cameras
Search for IP cameras on the network
Listen to live audio from Webcams
Export and Import cameras with individual settings
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install IP Camera Viewer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept IP Camera Viewer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for IP Camera Viewer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 21 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by DeskShare. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.