Download IntelliJ IDEA for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by JetBrains - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download IntelliJ IDEA latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The Java IDE for Professional Developers by JetBrains.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
IntelliJ IDEA is a Java IDE for Professional Developers, it analyzes your code, looking for connections between symbols across all project files and languages. Using this information it provides indepth coding assistance, quick navigation, clever error analysis, and, of course, refactorings.
Ctrl+Shift+Space gives you a list of the most relevant symbols applicable in the current context. This and other completions are constantly learning from you, moving the members of the most frequently used classes and packages to the top of the suggestions list, so you can select them faster.
Static members completion
Lets you easily use static methods or constants. Offers a list of symbols matching your input and automatically adds required import statements.
Data flow analysis
When offering completion variants, IntelliJ IDEA analyses data flow to guess the possible runtime symbol type and refines choices based on that intel, automatically adding class casts.
Knowing everything about usages of a symbol, IntelliJ IDEA offers extremely effective, thorough refactorings. For example, when you Rename a class within a JPA statement, it will update everything, from JPA entity class, to every JPA expression where it is used.
Finds duplicate code fragments on the fly. Even if you’re only about to extract a variable, constant, or a method, IntelliJ IDEA will let you know that there is a similar code fragment that can be replaced along with the one you’re woking on.
Inspections and quick-fixes
Whenever IntelliJ IDEA detects that you’re about to make a mistake, a little lightbulb pops up in the editor. Clicking it or pressing Alt+Enter opens a list of actions you can take to make things right.
When you debug your code IntelliJ IDEA shows you variable values right in the source code, next to their usages.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install IntelliJ IDEA for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept IntelliJ IDEA End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for IntelliJ IDEA in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 550 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by JetBrains. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.