Download Insomnia for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Floating Keyboard - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Insomnia latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Cross-platform REST client, built on top of Electron.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Insomnia makes it possible to store, organize, and execute API requests in a beautiful and elegant interface.
Store, organize, and execute REST API requests in a beautiful and elegant interface.
Tired of copying API requests from text file to terminal? Insomnia lets you manage requests in a simple and elegant way, by providing the following core features:
– query string param builder
– organize requests in workspaces and groups
– execute requests in one click
– reusable snippets
– Swig templating
– JSON validation
– HTTP basic authentication helper
– responsive in any size window
– quick request switching (ctrl-p style)
– url encoding and decoding
– base64 encoding and decoding
– export as curl
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Insomnia for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Insomnia End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Insomnia in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 68 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Floating Keyboard. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.