Download ImBatch for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by High Motion Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ImBatch latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free multithreaded image processing tool for your Windows PC.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ImBatch is a free multithreaded image processing tool to perform a variety of complex image editing tasks; applying those changes to hundreds of images at once. Whether you’re looking to crop, resize, rotate, add/remove tags or convert image format, It provides users with dozens of editing tools.
Key Features of ImBatch
Save As, Resize, Rotate, Soft Shadow, Flip, Round Corners, Convert Colors, Convert To Gray, Watermark.
Set EXIF/IPTC Tag, Remove EXIF/IPTC Tag, Shift Time, Add To PDF.
Resize Canvas, Color Adjustment, Gaussian Blur, Inner Shadow, 3D Image.
Watermark Text, Frame, Brightness/Contrast, White balance, Rename, Sharpen.
Publish on Facebook and many more; see full feature list here
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ImBatch for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ImBatch End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ImBatch in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 15+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by High Motion Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.