Download iDevice Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Marx Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download iDevice Manager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Transfer music, photos, videos, address book contacts, notes and many other files from iPhone and iPad to your Windows computer!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Transfer music, photos, videos, address book contacts, notes, calendar items, SMS WhatsApp messages and other files from iPhone and iPad to your Windows computer with iDevice Manager.
Benefits & Key Advantages
With iManager app is it also possible to transfer contacts, pictures and videos to the popular Apple iPhone!
It contains a function to create backups of your Apple devices without iTunes.
- Create amazing ringtones from MP3 and M4A audio files for your iPhone.
- Transfer music, photos, videos from iPad and iPhone to the PC and backup your data without iTunes.
- Upload new contacts to the device with our iManager App for free.
- Backup your WhatsApp messages and WhatsApp transfered images, videos and SMS messages on the computer.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install iDevice Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept iDevice Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for iDevice Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Marx Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.