Download HyperSnap for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Hyperionics - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download HyperSnap latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Simple and easy way to take screen captures from Windows screen.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool.
It is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
Powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
Capture dropdown menus and lists with hotkey feature or delayed capture.
Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
Automatic color substitution.
Non-rectangular window capture.
Button Capture – perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear
off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
Extended Window Capture function resizes a window to be much bi
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install HyperSnap for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept HyperSnap End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for HyperSnap in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Screen Capture
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 14 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Hyperionics. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.