Download HWiNFO for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Martin Malík - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download HWiNFO latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free Professional System Information and Diagnostics.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
HWiNFO is a free professional system information and diagnostics tool for windows. Comprehensive Hardware Analysis, Monitoring and Reporting for Windows and DOS.
Main Features & Tools of HWiNFO
Powerful system information tools for Windows
- Comprehensive Hardware Information, System Health Monitoring, Reporting and Alerting, Customizable Table, Graphs and Tray.
- Gadgets, OSD + extensions, Text, CSV, XML, (M)HTML, report and logfiles and Frequent updates.
In-depth Hardware Information & Extensive Reporting
From a quick overview unfolding into the depth of all hardware components. Always up-to date supporting latest technologies and standards.
Multiple types of reports, status logging and interfacing with other tools or add-ons.
Real-Time System Monitoring
Customizable interface with variety of options and accurate monitoring of all system components for actual status and failure prediction.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install HWiNFO for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept HWiNFO End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for HWiNFO in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hardware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Martin Malík. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.