Download GOM Player for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by GOM & Company - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download GOM Player latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free multimedia (video and audio) player with a simple user interface.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
GOM Player is completely free for everyone to download and use. Can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more. With tons of advanced features, extreme customization, and the Codec Finder service, GOM Player will fulfill all your playback needs. Used by millions all over the world. Strong Subtitle Functionality, Customization, Play 360 degrees VR video and Codec Finder are the main features.
GOM Player Features
Strong Subtitle Functionality
You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org.
You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.
With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Player allows you do much more than simply play your videos.
GOM Player’s skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM Player website!
Play 360 degrees VR video
– Able to watch from up, down, left, and right, 360 degrees around, by just using the keyboard or mouse
– Supports preview with side views from front, back, left, and right as well as screen transition
– Provides search and play functions for 360 YouTube videos
Some uncommon video types aren’t supported by GOM Player by default. When you try to watch these videos, GOM Player’s Codec Finder service will search for the one you’re missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
flv,mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm. Additional formats can be played with external codecs.
Media Player Formats
mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav
.smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (& IDX)
Vorbis, FLAC, ADPCM, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43, H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, H264, DVSD, THEO, VP8, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG2, VP6, FPS1, IV50, IV40, SVQ3, H265, TSCC, TSCC2, Cinepak, SVQ1, G2M4, LAGARITH, TRUEMOTION2, DVCP, DVPP, QTRLE, RPZA, PRORES, MSZH, Nellymoser.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install GOM Player for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept GOM Player End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for GOM Player in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 28 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by GOM & Company. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.