Download GOM Encoder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by GOM & Company - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download GOM Encoder latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A powerful all-purpose video conversion software.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
If you are a multi-core processor user, you can convert multiple files at the same time.
Quick and Easy
Intuitive user-interface and built in conversion presets make GOM Encoder easy for anyone to use. Not only that, it also boasts faster conversion speeds than other video converters. Users with multi-core processors can use the multi-conversion function to convert several files simultaneously.
Intel Quick Sync Video Support
Support for Intel Quick Sync Video lets you convert videos at blinding speeds (only available on PCs that are Intel Quick Sync Video enabled).
Supporting a comprehensive array of input and output formats, GOM Encoder enables you to convert almost any video, even those you couldn’t with other conversion software.
GOM Encoder supports output formats for a wide variety of devices such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Blackberry, Android, and more.
Adding subtitles, extracting audio, embedding your own logo, and creating snapshot previews are only a few of the advanced features that come standard in GOM Encoder.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install GOM Encoder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept GOM Encoder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for GOM Encoder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 28 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by GOM & Company. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.