Download GNS3 for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Galaxy Technologies - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download GNS3 latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Build better networks, share ideas and make connections.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows you to design complex network topologies. You may run simulations or configure devices ranging from simple workstations to powerful Cisco routers. It is based on Dynamips, Pemu/Qemu and Dynagen. GNS3 helps our growing community of users that represent some of the largest companies in the world, across all industries, design and build multi-vendor networks without the need for physical hardware infrastructure.
Build, Design and Test your network in a risk-free virtual environment and access the largest networking community to help. Whether you are studying for your first networking exam or building out a state-wide telecommunications network, GNS3 offers an easy way to design and build networks of any size without the need for hardware. And the best part is it’s free!
Real-time network simulation for pre-deployment testing without the need for network hardware
Run the OS that emulates real behavior of network hardware
Test 20+ different network vendors in risk-free virtual environment
Quickly run and test multiple hardware vendors without the need for hardware
Create dynamic network maps for troubleshooting and proof of concept (POC) testing
Test your networks before you build them to reduce the time it takes to get a production network up and running
Connect GNS3 to any real network
Leverage your existing hardware and expand your current lab by connecting your GNS3 topologies directly to it
Customized topologies and labs within GNS3 for network certification training
GNS3 is the best study tool for aspiring network professional seeking their certifications, without the need for a home lab.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install GNS3 for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept GNS3 End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for GNS3 in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Galaxy Technologies. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.