Download GitHub Desktop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by GitHub - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download GitHub Desktop latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Extend your GitHub workflow beyond your browser.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Extend your GitHub workflow beyond your browser with GitHub Desktop, completely redesigned with Electron. Get a unified cross-platform experience that’s completely open source and ready to customize. Quickly add co-authors to your commit. Great for pairing and excellent for sending a little love/credit to that special someone who helped fix that gnarly bug of yours. See the attribution on the history page, undo an accidental attribution, and see the co-authors on github.com
Syntax highlighted diffs
The new GitHub Desktop supports syntax highlighting when viewing diffs for a variety of different languages.
Expanded image diff support
Easily compare changed images. See the before and after, swipe or fade between the two, or look at just the changed parts.
Extensive editor & shell integrations
Open your favorite editor or shell from the app, or jump back to GitHub Desktop from your shell. GitHub Desktop is your springboard for work.
GitHub Desktop is open source now! Check out our roadmap, contribute, and help us make collaboration even easier.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install GitHub Desktop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept GitHub Desktop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for GitHub Desktop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 85 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by GitHub. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.