Download Garden Planner for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Artifact Interactive - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Garden Planner latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easy to use tool for garden and landscape design for Windows
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Garden Planner is an easy to use tool for garden and landscape design for Windows. Arrange plants, trees, buildings and objects using an easy to use ‘drag and drop’ interface.
Drawing and Design Tools
Use tools to quickly create paving, paths and fences. Use the Vegetable bed tool to easily layout vegetable and herb gardens.
Create Plans, Images, Garden Notes
Then produce a high quality color image or print out of your design.
Create a list of all your plants and objects and add in your own garden notes
Pay Once and Go
No subscriptions, no in app purchases. Just good old fashioned software, where you pay for it once and you’ve got it for ever.
All future updates are free, and if you get a new computer you just can transfer it over.
Design your Dream Garden
Garden Planner includes a library of over 1200 plant and object symbols, all of which can be customized. Plus easy to use drawing tools that let you draw out paving, decking, paths, walls, fences, pools, ponds and more.
Use the Properties Window to adjust the appearance of anything in Garden Planner. The symbols can be easily customized in size, color and style to represent an almost unlimited range of plants and objects.
Use the Vegetable Patch Builder to layout planting Beds. The simple grid layout means you can plan out veggie patches and herb beds with ease. Ideally suited for square foot gardening, kitchen gardening and home / community veg. beds.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Garden Planner for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Garden Planner End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Garden Planner in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 130 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Artifact Interactive. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.