Download Full Convert for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Spectral Core - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Full Convert latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The easiest way to convert your database, Migrate your database effortlesly. Copy all your table data, indexes, foreign keys - and more!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Full Convert enables you to simply copy your data over with sophisticated customization needs. All popular databases are supported. A high-speed database converter carefully engineered to efficiently handle even the largest databases. Migrate your database effortlesly. Copy all your table data, indexes, foreign keys – and more.
Full Convert will quickly and easily copy your data from source to the target database. It will create all the tables, copy all of your data, then create indexes and foreign keys. It automatically adjusts to your databases and uses optimal copying mode for each table separately to achieve the best possible throughput.
- Supports almost 40 database engines directly with no drivers needed
- Supports even many more via standard ODBC drivers
- Supports databases and individual tables of unlimited size and streams data with minimal memory consumption
- Auto-adapts to user configuration for maximum speed
- Auto-adapts to target database rules when naming objects
- Uses bulk insert modes of target databases wherever possible
- Built-in Scheduler for recurring conversions
- Easy to use modern interface
- Database explorer
- Command-line support with rich project override switches
- Automatic character set translation
- Full Unicode support for international character data
SQL Script (*.sql file)
SQL Express LocalDB
…and many more via ODBC
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Full Convert for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Full Convert End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Full Convert in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Databases
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 95 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Spectral Core. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.