Download Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Freemake Audio Converter
by Digital Wave - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Freemake Audio Converter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Converts music files between 50+ audio formats.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Freemake Audio Converter converts music files between 50+ audio formats. Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC and Extract audio from video. It converts most non-protected audio formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, etc. Transcode several music files at once. All modern codecs are included: AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, FLAC.
Upload Music to iPhone
Upload free music to iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Freemake software can automatically add the
M4A and MP3 files to iTunes library.
Convert Lossless Audio
Change files to lossless audio formats and codecs.
Encode tracks into MP2, AAC, OGG, APE, WMA,
Apple lossless to FLAC. No sound quality drop!
Convert Tracks in Batch
Encode multiple tracks to the same format, e.g. WMA to MP3
or FLAC to MP3 in batch. You can set up the music utility to
save files into one file or separately.
Join Audio Files
Merge several songs into one for an endless playback.
Combine files of the same or different formats:
MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, etc.
Upload music to Google Drive & Dropbox
Select Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. as the
default location for resulted files. The program will
transfer all output tracks to the cloud.
Edit Bitrate, Channels, Sample Rate
Adjust the settings to achieve professional results.
Specify codec, channels, bitrate, and sample rate.
Choose 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound for home theatres.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Freemake Audio Converter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Freemake Audio Converter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Digital Wave. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.