Download Fort for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Niko Rosvall - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Fort latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Versatile file encryption and password management software for Windows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Fort is a versatile file encryption and password management software for Windows. Fort offers an easy and reliable encryption of files and folders. Fort can be also used to encrypt files and directories in Onedrive, Dropbox and other similar services. Fort is used by thousands of individuals and companies around the world. Fort is available in 16 different languages and counting.
- Fort includes military grade file deleting method
- Uses AES with 256 bit keys, supports 4096 bit keyfiles
- Protect against keyloggers, supports on screen keyboards
- Always offline, no internet connection needed
- Fort includes secure, yet easy to use, password manager to keep your passwords safe
- Filenames can reveal a lot of information. With Fort you can also encrypt filenames with ease
- Pay once, use forever. No subscription. No hidden fees
- Encrypt and decrypt simply by right clicking files and folders. All this directly from your Windows explorer
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Fort for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Fort End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Fort in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Niko Rosvall. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.