Download FontCreator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by High-Logic - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download FontCreator latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FontCreator is a leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts. The advanced feature set makes it the tool of choice for professionals, and its intuitive interface is straightforward enough for users at any expertise level. FontCreator is the first font editor to support the new scalable color fonts extension. This new feature allows you to create multi-colored glyphs for systems that support it, while maintaining backwards compatibility for systems that do not.
Font Overview with Categories
The glyph and character category panel gives you quick and easy access to the glyphs, character subsets and Unicode ranges.
OpenType, TrueType and Web fonts
FontCreator supports Open Type, True Type and Web Open Font Format (WOFF and WOFF2) fonts which can be used on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and in all modern web browsers.
Design High Quality Fonts
The standard and professional edition include font validation features which enable you to improve the quality of your fonts by locating and solving common glyph problems.
Optimizing glyph outlines will reduce the number of points that make up the contour(s).
Import Vector Images
High quality vector graphics can be easily imported. You can even copy and paste between FontCreator and your favorite vector editing software.
Import Raster (bitmap) Images
Import (scanned) images and convert them into glyphs. Create your own handwriting font by scanning your handwriting and import it into FontCreator.
Visual OpenType Designer
The intuitive OpenType Designer allows you to easily generate and modify OpenType layout features for both glyph substitutions and glyph positioning. The build-in anchor manager makes adding and editing mark to base and mark to mark positioning a breeze!
- Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Create and edit Web Open Font Format (WOFF and WOFF2) fonts with superior compression
- Create and edit scalable color fonts
- Design fonts for engraving
- Redesign existing characters
- Add missing characters
- Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
- Import vector files (SVG, EPS, AI, PDF, IGES, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, etc)
- OpenType features are preserved upon opening a font
- Visually edit OpenType layout features
- Supports complex script fonts covering Arabic, Syriac, Hebrew, and more
- Advanced OpenType feature generator
- OpenType feature code can also be edited
- FontCreator supports both quadratic- and cubic-based contours
- Optimize contours to reduce the number of nodes
- Fix character mappings
- Unicode variation sequences
- Last resort fonts
- Correct fonts that display incorrectly
- Find and replace glyph names
- Glyph tagging
- Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
- Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
- Add or correct over three thousand composite glyphs
- Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
- Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
- Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
- View unknown font tables
- All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
- Vertical metrics; mostly useful with fonts that are used for vertical writing, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, and Korean fonts
- Preview fonts before installing
- Install fonts in Windows
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FontCreator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FontCreator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FontCreator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by High-Logic. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.