Download FonePaw Free HEIC Converter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
FonePaw Free HEIC Converter
by FonePaw - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download FonePaw Free HEIC Converter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free and practical tool to manage your HEIC/HEIF images taken by iPhone 7 or later.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FonePaw Free HEIC Converter makes HEIF/HEIC recognized on Windows and viewed on any device, FonePaw HEIC Converter is an offline file converter to meet your need.
Free: Without any steps to copy and paste the license code or waiting for a long time to register, just begin to use after downloading.
Simple Steps: Drag & Drop the .heic files > select output path and ideal format > conversion is completed.
Batch Mode: It is possible to transform HEIF files one by one or convert all .heic photos to .jpg/.png at one time.
Before conversion, you can customize the settings to keep the output pictures in high quality, e.g: keep Exif data; select 100% option which will not make photos blurred but preserve them in the same quality. To keep high quality, here suggest you choose more than 85% so that the converted images would not be compromised after compression.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FonePaw Free HEIC Converter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FonePaw Free HEIC Converter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FonePaw Free HEIC Converter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Image Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 14 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by FonePaw. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.