Download FolderHighlight for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by eRiverSoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download FolderHighlight latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Small but powerful tool that changes the visual appearance of the folders in your PC.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FolderHighlight is a small but powerful tool that changes the visual appearance of the folders in your PC. With FolderHighlight you can quickly change the color of any folder. Even though Windows already allows you to customize folder icons for this purpose, FolderHighlight is a much easier to use as it integrates into the Explorer right-click menu, so you can quickly mark any folder without having to go through additional dialogs.
Easily differentiate between folders and browse much faster, because you are using your vision much more efficiently. It is very easy to use no matter how much do you know about your PC. To change color of a folder, right-click the required folder with your mouse, select FolderHighlight in the context menu and then choose a suitable appearance for the folder.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FolderHighlight for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FolderHighlight End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FolderHighlight in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1.9 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by eRiverSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.