Download Folder Marker for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by ArcticLine - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Folder Marker latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Mark your folders with color-coded and image-coded icons with one mouse click, which makes them easy to find and retrieve.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Folder Marker lets you mark your folders with color-coded and image-coded icons with one mouse click, which makes them easy to find and retrieve. Simply select the folder you want to mark, right-click on its icon, select a color-coded icon from the drop-down menu and it will be assigned to the folder at once.
- Change a folder icon with one mouse click
- Mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
- Change a folder’s color
- Changes folder icons from a popup menu of the folders. To mark a folder, you don’t even need to run the program!
- Menu can contain convenient category submenus.
- Contains a User Icons tab. Add up to 10 of your favorite icons and mark folders with them. It’s easy!
- Work with several folders at once
- Assign an icon to a folder from: ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, CPL or BMP file
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Folder Marker for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Folder Marker End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Folder Marker in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 11.5 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by ArcticLine. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.