Download Files Inspector for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Chemtable - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Files Inspector latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free utility for freeing up disk space manually.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Files Inspector is a free utility for freeing up disk space manually. Provides the results shortly after startup. Allows you to assess what data are on the disks. The analyzer checks the data on the disks and displays the results in a convenient diagram, which makes it clear which elements occupy the most disk space on your PC. Experienced users can flexibly and completely study the information about their media and delete unnecessary data.
Express analysis of user files
Express test analyzes folders, documents, images, videos, music, and other files and displays the space occupied on the disks.
For advanced users, Files Inspector has an advanced parser that allows you to assess the data in all files and folders on the existing storage media.
Deletion of unneeded data
After you find unneeded files or folders in the list of Files Inspector’s analyzer, you can delete them without the need to use Explorer or another tool for working with the file system.
Deleting unneeded files and folders
While studying the content of the discs, you can delete unneeded files and folders in a couple of clicks to free space on the media in your computer.
Removing unneeded applications
Removing unneeded applications is one of the important steps to freeing up the disk space. Applications may be removed directly through Files Inspector.
Files Inspector allows deleting files and folders. To prevent erroneous actions, all deleted items are placed in the Recycle Bin, from which they may be immediately restored.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Files Inspector for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Files Inspector End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Files Inspector in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Chemtable. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.