Download FBReader for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Geometer Plus, LLC - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download FBReader latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Popular multi-platform ebook reader.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FBReader is a popular multi-platform ebook reader with access to popular network libraries that contain a large set of ebooks. Download books for free or for a fee and add your own catalog.
Supports popular ebook formats: ePub, fb2, mobi, rtf, html, plain text, and a lot of other formats.Highly customizable.
Book Network Advantages
make reading as convenient as you want, Choose colors, fonts, page turning animations, dictionaries, bookmarks, etc..
- Online storage for your electronic library.
- Store books in your Google Drive™ space.
- Integration with FBReader with other platforms coming soon.
- Organise books by authors, by series, etc.
- Synchronise book collection, reading positions, and bookmarks across devices.
- Easy access from web browser and from FBReader for iPhone/iPad and Android.
- Add book from desktop computer to all your devices. Manage your library online.
- and much more
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FBReader for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FBReader End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FBReader in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 5+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Geometer Plus, LLC. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.