Download Far Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Eugene Roshal - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Far Manager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An App for for managing files and archives in Windows operating systems.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Far Manager is a program for managing files and archives in Windows operating systems. Far Manager works in text mode and provides a simple and intuitive interface for performing most of the necessary actions:
- viewing files and directories;
- editing, copying and renaming files;
- and many other actions.
It has a multi-language, easily configurable interface. File system navigation is made easier through the use of color highlighting and sort groups.
The functionality of Far Manager is greatly extended by external DLL modules — plugins (made possible by a special set of interfaces — the Plugins API). For example: archive support, FTP client, temporary panel and network browser are all implemented as plugins included in the standard distribution of Far.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Far Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Far Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Far Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: File Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 11 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Eugene Roshal. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.