Download FairStars Recorder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by FairStars Soft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download FairStars Recorder latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A real-time audio recorder, offering professional recording features with full support for WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, FLAC and WAV formats.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FairStars Recorder is a real-time audio recorder, offering professional recording features with full support for WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, FLAC and WAV formats. It allows you to record sound directly from your sound card, including from a microphone or a line-in jack at high quality. It can be used to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds, streaming audio or anything else. The captured sound can be saved directly to WMA, MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format, without the need for temporary files. In addition, the program includes a ID3 tag editor and recording schedule. Additional features include silent skip (Silence Detector), file size limits, recording wizard, audio cutter and more.
Key Features & Pros
Record audio from sound card directly to WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, FLAC or WAV format with high quality.
Record sound directly from plackback device(only for Vista/2008/Widnows 7).
Real-time sound monitor before recording, easy to select record device and adjust the volume(you may enable it on the Advance page of
Record Option panel).
Skip silent passages, stop recording or record to a new file automatically after a set time silence (Silent Detector).
Stop recording or record to a new file automatically when reaching a set file length, size or time (File Limitation).
Add files to File List automatially (File Append).
Remove environmental noise automatically with the option Filters Setting.
Support writing of ID3 tag when recording and showing when playback.
Support ID3 tag view, import, edit, or transfer to the file in File List with TAG Editor and Tag Option.
Recording Schedule for automatic recordings.
Audio Cutter for cuting audio files.
Easy Set feature for silent sensitivity.
Recording Wizard for beginner.
Easy-to-use user-friendly interface, and skin support.
Record control with hotkeys.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FairStars Recorder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FairStars Recorder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FairStars Recorder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Recorder
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by FairStars Soft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.