Download FairStars CD Ripper for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
FairStars CD Ripper
by FairStars Soft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download FairStars CD Ripper latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Powerful software for ripping audio CD tracks to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV formats.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FairStars CD Ripper is a free powerful software for ripping audio CD tracks to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV formats files on-the-fly. Free CDDB is supported(Querying & Submiting). It supports normalization when ripping, and also support ID3 tag. FairStars CD Ripper also supports playback with its built-in player.
Pros & Key Features
- Rips CD to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV on-the-fly.
- Supports automatic volume adjustment(normalization) during ripping.
- Supports multiple CD/DVD drivers.
- ID3 tag support.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Query and submit CD disc information from/to the freedb(the Internet Compact Disc Database).
- Audio Playback control function Support.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface(skin support).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FairStars CD Ripper for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FairStars CD Ripper End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FairStars CD Ripper in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by FairStars Soft . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.