Download FairStars Audio Converter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
FairStars Audio Converter
by FairStars Soft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download FairStars Audio Converter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Media file conversion tool to convert audio files easily and with efficiency.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
FairStars Audio Converter is a media file conversion tool to convert WAV, RealMedia(RM, RA, RAM, RMJ, RMVB), AIF, AIFF, AIFC, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, SVX, IFF, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC, AMR, AWB, WMA, WMV, ASF To WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A, AMR, AWB, VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE, WAV formats.
Convert multiple files in a single batch, regardless of their source and target formats. In addition, the program includes a built-in player. The audio format conversions are performed without any temporary files, allowing high conversion speeds. Other features include normalization (adjust volume), support for ID3 tags and more.
- Convert WAV, RealMedia(RM, RA, RAM, RMJ, RMVB), AIF, AIFF, AIFC, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, IFF, SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF,
- MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC, AMR(AMR-NB + AMR-WB), WMA, WMV, ASF To WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A(MP4 Audio), AMR(AWB), VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE ,WAV formats with different settings.
- Fast Conversion Speed: audio format conversion is performed directly without any temporary files, and thus enables high converting speed and economy of hard disk resource.
- Batch audio files conversion:You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
- Support automatic volume adjustment(normalization) when converting.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Support Drag and Drop: supports dragging and dropping files or folders from the File Explorer into the window of FairStars Audio Converter.
- Explorer-like file input dialog: allows you to navigate through supported files on your computer and add them to File List easily and quickly.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install FairStars Audio Converter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept FairStars Audio Converter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for FairStars Audio Converter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by FairStars Soft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.