Download F-Secure Uninstallation Tool for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool
by F-Secure - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download F-Secure Uninstallation Tool latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Uninstallation Tool that completely removes F-secure products.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool removes the following from your computer:
F-Secure SAFE (17.x, 16.x, 15.x)
Computer Protection 17.1
F-Secure SAFE Beta (fs protection)
How to remove F-secure using F-Secure Uninstallation Tool
- Log on to your computer with administrator rights.
- Download the Uninstallation Tool for Windows from our Support Tools page.
- Run the executable FsUninstallationTool.exe. The User Account Controls appears.
- Click Yes.
- Click Start.
- Select the products or components that you want to remove, and click Next to initiate the uninstallation process.
- Click Restart when prompted. This is to remove remaining files. The uninstallation is complete when your computer restarts.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install F-Secure Uninstallation Tool for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept F-Secure Uninstallation Tool End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for F-Secure Uninstallation Tool in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by F-Secure. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.