Download Explorer Patcher for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by valinet - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download Explorer Patcher 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Bring back a productive working environment on Windows 11.
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Windows 11 has been released with many tweaks and improvements over Windows 10, however, many users have found that Windows 10 provides more productive working environment. A fast response came from a Github developer called Valentin Gabriel Radu with a magic tool known as Explorer Patcher.
So, What is Explorer Patcher? and, What does it Used for?
Explorer Patcher is a small and handy tool to bring back a productive working environment on Windows 11. It restores the taskbar to be the same as Windows 10. Microsoft C/C++ Optimizing Compiler is needed for the app to work properly. More over, you can choose between Windows 11 or Windows 10 taskbar.
Windows 11 Tweaks Github
There are many tweaks available for Windows 11 at Github repository, most of them are to restore the previous taskbar and explorer to their previous look and functionality.
Explorer Patcher Tweaks
Now, let us list some of the prominent teaks and features provided by this tool as mentioned by the developer:
- Choose between Windows 11 or Windows 10 taskbar (with labels support, small icons and lots of customization).
- Disable Windows 11 context menu and command bar in File Explorer and more.
- Open Start to All apps by default, choose number of frequent apps to show, display on active monitor and more.
- Choose between the Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows NT Alt-Tab window switcher with customization.
Also, there are many improvements for the shell:
- Skin tray menus to match Windows style, make them behave like flyouts and center them relative to the icon.
- Choose action when left and/or right clicking the network icon.
- Revert to the Windows 7 search box in File Explorer, or disable Windows Search altogether.
- Disable immersive menus and use mitigations that help you run the real classic theme without glitches.
How to Download and Use Explorer Patcher?
- Download the latest version of the setup program from the download page. (Found after clicking the green download button)
- Run the installer. It will automatically prompt for elevation, after which it will install the necessary files.
- When done, you will be greeted with the familiar Windows 10 taskbar. To customize the options offered by the program, right click the taskbar and choose “Properties”.
How to Uninstall Explorer Patcher?
Want to revert all the changes made by the patcher? ok, it is very simple.
- Use “Programs and Features” in Control Panel, or “Apps and features” in the Settings app.
- Run ep_setup.exe /uninstall.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Explorer Patcher End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Explorer Patcher in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- Desktop and User Interface
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 800 Kb
- Last Updated
This App is developed and updated by valinet. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.