Download EVEREST Home Edition for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
EVEREST Home Edition
by FinalWire - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download EVEREST Home Edition latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Portable free system information tool for Windows that lets you view all the major hardware components of a computer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
EVEREST Home Edition is a portable free system information tool for Windows that lets you view all the major hardware components of a computer. It gathers information on the motherboard, multimedia devices, CPU, network, storage devices, display, memory, and basic operating system details.
This edition of EVEREST has been discontinued, which means it’s no longer being updated or supported by Lavayls.
Basic software information like the operating system version, installed service pack, and logged in user
Motherboard manufacturer name and URL, product name, version, and serial number
BIOS details, such as the vendor name and URL, version, possible issues, date, size, boot devices, features, supported standards,
and expansion capabilities
System properties include the manufacturer, product, version, serial number, and UUID
CPU name and clock speed, multiplier, instruction set, current utilization, and cache size
List of CPUID registers, instruction set, security features, power management features, and MSR registers,
Power details like the current power source and battery status (if present), like its remaining life
Total, used, free, and currently used physical and virtual memory as well as physical address extension (PAE) details like whether
its supported by the OS and CPU
Chipset properties, possible problems, manufacturer URL and name, and memory rows
Memory read, write, and latency benchmark
and much more …
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install EVEREST Home Edition for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept EVEREST Home Edition End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for EVEREST Home Edition in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hardware
- Version: 2.20
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4.19 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by FinalWire. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.