Download ePSXe for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by ePSXe team - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ePSXe latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Playstation games emulator. Play PS1 Games On Your PC
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ePSXe for Windows is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne) that is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. Provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. Supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes, savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version.
Designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode.
Includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping and analog sticks.
(Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega)
ePSXe Emulator Setup Tutorial & Best Configuration Guide
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ePSXe for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ePSXe End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ePSXe in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Game Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by ePSXe team. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.